What are the characteristics of the cellular backhaul over satellite market today and what are the challenges?
Cellular backhaul over satellite for 2G and 3G services has had tremendous success in emerging markets. While these services are still expanding, 4G is beginning to find its way in industrialized countries for high volume data traffic and emergency services.
- reducing OPEX
- providing superior Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE).
What makes the Newtec solutions fully equipped to meet these challenges?
Efficiency, scalability and flexibility via
- Quality of service without call drops or packet loss, guaranteed under any circumstances
- Unique availability with cost-effective Ku- and Ka-bands, leveraged in addition to the traditional C-band
- Multiservice capabilities, which allow access to multiple market verticals to increase revenue
- Scalable solutions for large point-to-multipoint networks and for demanding high-speed trunks
Low cost of operation and subscriber satisfaction
Newtec’s solutions for cellular backhaul implement advanced, patented technologies for low cost of operation and subscriber satisfaction, including the award-winning Mx-DMA® return technology
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact