Koen Willems, Market Director Government, Defense & Mobility Satcom at Newtec, was asked to provide insights on interference reduction for government & defense MILSATCOM networks.
In this article, the focus will be on the need for interference technology for the government and defense market. Compared to the commercial SATCOM markets, some extra measures need to be considered in order to safeguard the identity of the uplinking terminals and to ensure that the efficiency of operations is not interfered with.
These are the topic addressed:
- Root Causes Of Satellite Interference
- Carrier ID As A First Weapon Against Interference
- Adapting Carrier ID: Government + Defense Reality
- What About VSAT Networks?
- Newtec Dialog Multiservice VSAT Platform Interference Mitigation
- Type Approval For VSAT Systems + SATCOM Equipment
- The War On Interference
For more about this topic, visit our Government & Defense application page.