Broadcasters and service providers operating today face numerous challenges which include more complex workflows, introduction of new services, increased user expectations for always-on connectivity and pressure on efficiency in both the space and ground segments.
We have solutions addressing these challenges and we are looking forward to discussing your projects at this show.
Our products and technologies can be applied in a wide range of single and multiservice applications from DTH broadcasting, video contribution and distribution and disaster recovery and backbones for backhauling, to small and medium enterprises, SCADA networks, manned and unmanned aircrafts, trains, border control, morale, welfare, recreation and maritime.
What's on show at CommunicAsia 2016?
At CommunicAsia, we will show you the latest range of satcom applications, designed to improve efficiency in all areas of the industry, with a particular focus on getting the most out of the ever-growing number of High Throughput Satellites (HTS).
Among the products making their Asian debut:
- The latest version of Newtec Dialog® (release 1.3) which includes DVB-S2X on the forward link, support for the new MDM5000 Satellite Modem, Layer 2 bridging and mobility support.
- MDM5000 – The industry’s first-ever DVB-S2X VSAT modem which is designed for mid- and high-speed applications.
- The 2.0 release of the MCX7000 Multi-Carrier Satellite Gateway – a dense 133 MHz DVB-S2X multi-carrier satellite gateway which can increase bandwidth efficiency by up to 51%.
You will also be able to find out more about the latest DVB-S2X standard, which is available via a simple software upgrade on all Newtec products.
For more details, be sure to read our article "CommunicAsia 2016: What's on Show?"
Speaking slots @ CommunicAsia 2016
- HTS Deployments: Learning from Leaders (May 31, 14:00 - 15:20)
- GEO HTS / LEO HTS Showcase & Opportunities (May 31, 15:50 - 16:50)
- Managing Next Generation Broadcast Networks (June 1, 11:55 - 12:20)
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016: 10:30 - 18:00
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016: 10:30 - 18:00
- Thursday, June 2, 2016: 10:30 - 18:00
- Friday, June 3, 2016: 10:30 - 16:00
You can find Newtec at booth 1P2-01. Want to talk to us?