Event: CommunicAsia 2017, May 23-25, 2017, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Type: Speaking slot with panel discussion
Speaker: Thomas Van den Driessche, CEO, Newtec
Topic: Keeping the Promise of HTS and its Commercial Value
Conference Track: SATCOMM – Empowering Satellite: Connecting Unlimited Possibilities
As part of the track “Keeping the Promise of HTS and its Commercial Value”, this session will examine key issues and answer questions that include:
- Identifying key commercial attributes and business models to gain a stronger industry foothold.
- Is HTS what it promises to be? Learning from success stories and identifying pitfalls of HTS deployements.
- Cost-effectively expand cellular backhaul and enterprise networks with HTS.
- Enabling operators to enhance the reach and power of their networks and provide benefits to the end users.
Join this session to get insights from the following industry experts:
- Paiboon Panuwattanawong, Chief Executive Officer, Thaicom
- Deepak Mathur, SVP – Commercial, Asia-Pacific and Middle East, SES
- Thomas Choi, Chief Executive Officer, ABS
- Thomas Van den Driessche, CEO, Newtec
- Andrew Jordan, CEO, AsiaSat
- Terry Bleakley, Regional Vice President APAC Sales, Intelsat
This session will be moderated by Jose Del Rosario, Research Director at Northern Sky Research (NSR).
To discover more about HTS, read our market trend paper "GETTING THE MOST OUT OF HIGH THROUGHPUT SATELLITES".