Event: HTS - The London Roundtable 2017: Enabling a Brave New World, Tuesday, December 5, 2017, De Vere Canary Wharf, London
Type: Interactive panel discussion
Speaker: Jo De Loor, Market Director HTS & Enterprise, Newtec
Topic: The Ground Segment... Evolving Dynamics
At the HTS London 2017 Roundtable – Enabling a Brave New World, Jo joins the "Panel Session 3: The Ground Segment... Evolving Dynamics" together with other industry experts.
This session addresses the following topics:
- Equipping the ESIM & Next Generation HTS Mobility Solutions
- The VSAT Antenna: Getting Smaller, the Changing Form Factor
- Phased Array: Markets & Scales Characterised
- In the Cyber Zone: Best Practice in Vendor & Customer Collaboration
- Does Growth in Terminal Numbers Mean More Interference?
- Terminal Cost, Design & Function: Does the Customer Get What the Customer Wants?
The session will be moderated by Martin Jarrold, Chief, International Programme Development, GVF.