Broadcasters and service providers operating today face numerous challenges which include more complex workflows, introduction of new services, increased user expectations for always-on connectivity and pressure on efficiency in both the space and ground segments.
We have solutions addressing these challenges and we are looking forward to discussing your projects at this show.
Our products and technologies can be applied in a wide range of single and multiservice applications from DTH broadcasting, video contribution and distribution and disaster recovery and backbones for backhauling, to small and medium enterprises, SCADA networks, manned and unmanned aircrafts, trains, border control, morale, welfare, recreation and maritime.
What's on show at NAB 2016?
At NAB, we will showcase the full benefits of our new Newtec Dialog® Release 1.3 for Multi Service Broadcast Applications, and the first-ever DVB-S2X High Throughput VSAT modem (MDM5000) for All-IP high bit-rate SNG contribution and connectivity.
Watch dynamic carrier resizing without any service impact thanks to Mx-DMA return technology. Book your demo here!
In addition we will have our latest Satellite Broadcast developments on display:
- Newtec Dialog: now meets the untapped demand for very high throughput services in Maritime, Oil & Gas, Backhaul & Trunking, and HD multi-camera & UHD contribution (read more)
- M6100 Broadcast Satellite Modulator: New release of our DVB-S2X, DVB-S2, DVB-DSNG and DVB-S Broadcast modulator (read more)
- MCX7000 Multi-carrier Satellite Gateway: Dense Multi-Carrier Satellite Gateway for efficient distribution to towers and head-ends (read more)
Our technologies improving efficiency and resulting in more throughput:
- DVB-S2X: 30% more throughput (read more)
- Equalink 3: predistortion for DTH and Primary Distribution (DVB-S2/DVB-S2X 8 PSK and 16APSK) (read more)
Want to know more?
Read more about the latest trends & challenges and how Newtec can help:
- Monday, April 18, 2016: 10:00- 18:00
- Tuesday, April 19, 2016: 9:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016: 9:00 - 18:00
- Thursday, April 21, 2016: 9:00 - 14:00
You can find Newtec at booth SU2324. Want to talk to us?