Broadcasters and service providers operating today face numerous challenges which include more complex workflows, introduction of new services, increased user expectations for always-on connectivity and pressure on efficiency in both the space and ground segments.
We have solutions addressing these challenges and we are looking forward to discussing your projects at this show.
Our products and technologies can be applied in a wide range of single and multiservice applications from DTH broadcasting, video contribution and distribution and disaster recovery and backbones for backhauling, to small and medium enterprises, SCADA networks, manned and unmanned aircrafts, trains, border control, morale, welfare, recreation and maritime.
- Advanced Newsgathering: Experiences from the Field (Tuesday, April 10)
LIVE Channel Bonding demo
Making Smart Technology Choices:
- By choosing the right technologies, operators can create increased profitability, interoperability and growth in the satellite communications market – all of which are particularly relevant when talking about delivering UHDTV.
- With the MCX7000 Multi-Carrier Satellite Gateway supporting DVB-S2X and Channel Bonding, Newtec provides its customers with the equipment they need for efficient video distribution of UHDTV; ensuring that the next generation of broadcast technology can be seamlessly delivered into viewers’ homes.
See our latest Broadcast Innovation live at NAB 2018:
You can find Newtec at booth SU1516 (click here to see floor plan). Want to talk to us?
- Monday, April 9: 10:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday, April 10: 09:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday, April 11: 09:00 - 18:00
- Thursday, April 12: 09:00 - 14:00