As a professional in satellite-enabled communications, whether new to the industry or a seasoned veteran, you understand that many things can change from new technologies to acquisitions to emerging areas of revenue and more..even in just one year. SATELLITE 2015 has communications solutions for every end-user of satellite communications and serves a wide range of markets including: commercial, enterprise, broadcast, broadband, scientific research, maritime, global imagery, climate observation, academia, data analytics, military, emergency response, telecommunications and civil space.
You can find Newtec at booth 4039. Want to talk to us?
Speaking slots @ Satellite 2015:
- Technological Solutions to Solve the SCPC vs. MF-TDMA Debate - 16 March 2015
- Latin America’s New Video Technology Revolution - 16 March 2015
- Becoming a Mobility Service Provider: Niches, Technologies and Skills - 17 March 2015
- Are We Ready for Ultra-HD? Driving Bandwidth Compression and Efficiency for 4K - 17 March 2015
- Who Prevails in a Potential HTS Ecosystem War? - 18 March 2015
- DVB-S2X: An Industry in Transition - 18 March 2015
More info on Satellite 2015