Broadcasters and service providers operating today face numerous challenges which include more complex workflows, introduction of new services, increased user expectations for always-on connectivity and pressure on efficiency in both the space and ground segments.
We have solutions addressing these challenges and we are looking forward to discussing your projects at this show.
Our products and technologies can be applied in a wide range of single and multiservice applications from DTH broadcasting, video contribution and distribution and disaster recovery and backbones for backhauling, to small and medium enterprises, SCADA networks, manned and unmanned aircrafts, trains, border control, morale, welfare, recreation and maritime.
What's on show at SATELLITE 2016?
At SATELLITE, we will be displaying the full benefits of our new Newtec Dialog® Release 1.3, which meets the untapped demand for very high throughput services in Maritime, Oil & Gas, Backhaul & Trunking and HD multi-camera & UHD contribution.
See Mx-DMA™ in action at SATELLITE 2016 (LIVE DEMO)
Watch dynamic carrier resizing without any service impact thanks to Mx-DMA return technology.
Book your demo here!
Also on show is the first-ever DVB-S2X High Throughput VSAT modem (MDM5000)
Find out how you can capitalize on HTS efficiencies using the MDM5000, our latest and most advanced VSAT modem to date.
- RELIABLE: Dependable connectivity with adaptive waveforms.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Minimize capacity OPEX through industry leading spectral efficiency.
- EASY: Hassle-free operations with zero on-site commissioning effort.
- FLEXIBLE: Automatically switch between "standby and perform"-return technologies.
- VERSATILE: Expand the reach of your VSAT services.
Speaking slots @ SATELLITE 2016
- Satellite's Response to Evolving Media Habits: Streaming, Over-The-Top (OTT) and Bandwidth Demand (March 7, 2016, 13:45 - 15:00)
- The Promise and Perils of Ultra HD (March 8, 2016, 10:45 - 12:00)
- From Voice to Dominant Data: Satellite Mobile Backhaul (March 8, 2016, 13:45 - 15:00)
Opening Times (Exhibition)
- Tuesday, March 8, 2016: 10:30 – 17:45
- Wednesday, March 9, 2016: 9:00 – 18:00
- Thursday, March 10, 2016: 9:00 – 13:00
You can find Newtec at booth 1619 (click to see the floor plan). Want to talk to us?