Event: TMT Finance 2017, February 16, 2017, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Type: Speaking slot with panel discussion
Speaker: Aryono, Business Development Director – Asia, Newtec
Topic: Satellite and Subsea Cable - Where are the opportunities for growth across the region?
In the session, Newtec's Business Development Director for Asia Aryono, will discuss how investment and financing opportunities are developing in the subsea cable and satellite sectors in Asia.
This session addresses the following topics:
- What is driving current and expected undersea cable and satellite investment across Asia? How does this differ by country/region?
- Where do you see consolidation activity in the FSS sector?
- How do you see satellite financing evolving?
- How do investors/financiers evaluate the economics of privately owned and consortium/telecom owned undersea cable projects? How important are pre-build capacity deals?
- What are the main investment and financing tools being used in satellite and subsea cable?
- How are governments participating and what are the key regulatory issues in satellite and subsea cable?