Missed this seminar? Sign up now for the webinar on November 16!
Event: VSAT Global 2016, September 13 - 16, London, United Kingdom
Type: Speaking Slot
Speaker: Serge Van Herck, CEO, Newtec
Topic: "The New Reality: profitability of service provisioning is only as high as its weakest link" (part of "Technical Improvements to Satellite and VSAT Design")
Join this session to get insights on:
- What is the New Reality? Dynamically changing customer behaviour and new and innovative satellite designs are causing a new reality for the satellite industry.
- This new reality has a clear impact on the price per megahertz and price per megabit and the economic validity of new applications. This is redefining a new generation of services and platforms.
- How are these fundamental changes impacting the satellite industry?
- How does the satellite industry stay relevant in this new reality?
- What new services, technologies, ground segment represent the way forward in this new reality?
- What are the opportunities in the mobility, backhaul and multi service markets?