Serge Van Herck, CEO at Newtec, recently gave a presentation at VSAT 2016 in London on "The New Reality: profitability of service provisioning is only as high as its weakest link".
He would like to share this presentation with you during a live webinar where he will focus on:
- What is the New Reality? Dynamically changing customer behaviour and new and innovative satellite designs are causing a new reality for the satellite industry.
- This new reality has a clear impact on the price per megahertz and price per megabit and the economic validity of new applications. This is redefining a new generation of services and platforms.
- How are these fundamental changes impacting the satellite industry?
- How does the satellite industry stay relevant in this new reality?
- What new services, technologies, ground segment represent the way forward in this new reality?
- What are the opportunities in the mobility, backhaul and multi service markets?
Want to join?
This webinar has passed, but you can (re)watch it here.