MDM5000 Satellite Modem
- High performance unicast service rates up to 120/40 Mbps
- Transmit multicast up to 60 Mbps
- Receive multicast support (IGMPv2/static configuration) up to 200 Mbps
- Embedded TCP acceleration and encryption
- Multilevel QoS with seven QoS Classes
- Low jitter for real time applications
- DNS Cache/Relay and HTTP pre-fetching
- Versatile IP routing and addressing
- Support of IPv4 and IPv6
- Multiple virtual networks behind the modem
- DVB-S2X forward
- MF-TDMA 4CPM with Adaptive Return Link
- Mx-DMA HRC return with AUPC and ACM
- SCPC S2 Extensions return with ACM
- High throughput upstream and downstream capabilities
- DVB-S2X forward and MF-TDMA, S2 Extensions SCPC and Newtec patented Mx-DMA return link capabilities
- The most optimal modulation and bandwidth allocation while guaranteeing the highest efficiency and availability
- Bolstered with Newtec’s technologies FlexACM®, Point&Play®, HRC™
- Easy to use multilingual web GUI for installation, diagnostics and troubleshooting
The Newtec MDM5000 Satellite modem – as used on the Newtec Dialog® platform – is the first VSAT modem on the market that supports DVB-S2X. With a symbol rate ranging from 1 up to 133 Mbaud and coding from QPSK to 256APSK in the forward channel, it enables network operators to set-up almost any type and size of network on any available type of satellite – for example, traditional FSS, next generation High Performance Satellites, HTS.
The Newtec MDM5000 Satellite Modem supports a wide range of IP Services including internet/intranet access, Voice over IP (VoIP), backbones for mobile backhauling and trunking, contribution and multicasting services.
The high-speed capabilities and high efficiency in receive and transmit makes the MDM5000 a perfect fit for very bandwidthintensive services in the enterprise, backhauling, offshore and maritime markets.
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact