MDM6100 Broadcast Satellite Modem
- Baud rate range: 256 kBaud – 72 MBaud
- Data rates up to 425 Mbit/s (dependent on configuration)
- IF (70/140) and L-Band (950-2150) high power outputs
- Redundant optional ASI or GbE interfaces in single stream mode
- Built-in input rate recovery
- Built-in TS Analyser with PCR jitter measurements and monitoring of critical ECM/EMM messages
- Built-in source redundancy, supporting any redundant IP network configuration
- Accurate link margin monitoring through the use of NoDE Noise& Distortion Estimator tool
- RFI reduction using optional DVB RF Carrier ID (DVB-CID) and NIT table CID (default)
- MPE decapsulator and optional encapsulator
- Automatic TS rate adaptation
- L-band monitoring output
- DVB-S2X, DVB-S2 and DVB-S compliant
- Dedicated Graphical User Interfaces for single stream (MDM6100 R2.7) and multistream applications (MDM6100 R2.1)
- Flexible and latest generation technology
- The MDM6100 Broadcast Satellite Modem is a future-proof building block that lets any satellite network evolve to the next level of capabilities.
Flexible and latest generation technology
The MDM6100 Broadcast Satellite Modem is a future-proof building block that lets any satellite network evolve to the next level of capabilities.
A scalable, pay-as-you-grow, licensing and software upgrade mechanism facilitates the launch of new services, or last minute network design changes, without rebuilding the entire network infrastructure. Migration from ASI to GbE and IF to L-band is facilitated by simple in-field installation of license keys.
Migration of standard distribution links towards DVB-S2X can be as simple as inserting an MDM6100 modem in the head-ends while keeping the installed base of IRDs. The brand new DVB-CID carrier identifier is already available as a software option on the MDM6100.
For your single stream applications: MDM6100 Broadcast Satellite Modem R2.7
For your multistream projects: MDM6100 Broadcast Satellite Modem R2.1
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact