MN510 Radio Satellite Interactive terminal - C Band
- Fully integrated, easy to install turn-key system
IP broadband access
- DVB-S2 Constant Coding Modulation Forward Channel
- MF-TDMA Return Channel
- C-band ODU
Radio Multimedia Exchange Services (MMX):
- MPEG-4 HE-AAC v2 coding (max 12 stereo decode channels).
- Real Time or Store & Forward
- Automated interface with MRS (Multimedia reservation server)
- Supports IP broadband unicast and multicast applications
- Integrated encryption on sessions and data available
- High speed IP connection with embedded acceleration
- Fully integrated VoIP services
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Remote software upgradeable
The MN510 Radio SIT is one of the terminal types that can be used in conjunction with the Multiservice Broadcast solution.
The terminal is intended for network members who need to exchange or distribute professional radio content with remote sites in a fast, reliable and efficient way.
The Radio terminal also provides high-speed Internet, VPN and VoIP services independently of the availability of terrestrial links.
The terminal is also available in a Ku-band variant.
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact