Clean Channel Technology
Clean Channel Technology™ further improves satellite efficiency by up to 15% compared to the current DVB-S2 standard for IP trunking, backhauling and government networks but also broadcast contribution. Newtec’s customers will be able to immediately benefit from Clean Channel Technology™, as it is available as a software field upgrade for existing Newtec equipment.
- Increase efficiency up to 15%
- Future Proof for upcoming DVB standards
- Upgrade for existing Newtec equipment
- Available as option on new equipment
- Advanced filter technology
- Allows optimum carrier spacing of several carriers
- 5%, 10% and 15% Roll-off options
- For operations with single carrier, multiple carriers and shared transponders
- Do more with available bandwidth or cut OPEX costs
How it works
Clean Channel Technology™ is a combination of improved roll-offs for DVB-S2 and advanced filtering technologies to allow optimal carrier spacing. The combination brings efficiency gains up to 15%.
Clean Channel Technology™ can be applied in satellite links with single carriers, multiple carriers or carriers sharing the same transponder with other providers.
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact