For banking and finance industries, connectivity is more important than it has ever been, with secure and reliable connectivity being critical. Communications need to be assured not just for ATMs and Point of Sales transactions, but also between the institution’s headquarters, data centers and branches. There is a constant demand for more sites and more bandwidth to support the operational data and financial transactions in these networks.
Additionally, innovations such as mobile payments and mobile banking are shifting the focus from the traditional financial institutions network towards connectivity-based applications, especially in emerging markets.
In our new application note, "Satellite VSAT for Banks and Financial Institutions", you will find out more about:
- Why Reliability and Security are Key
- Seamless Network and VPN Integration - “Are We Using Satellite?”
- Scalable and Future-proof Connectivity
- Cost-effective Satellite Services
- Reliable and Efficient Datacasting
- Serving the Unbanked in Emerging Markets