Randall Barney, Membership Director of the World Teleport Association (WTA) has interviewed our CEO, CCO and VP Asia as part of WTA's Executive Dialogue series called "Important Issues Facing the Industry Today".
One Company, 3 Interviews with CEO, CCO and VP Asia
Founded in 1985, Newtec is today one of the world’s top players. In particular, Newtec’s specialization in Research and Development (R&D) paved the way to its extensive portfolio of innovations, partnerships, standardizations and industry recognition.
It's your choice now to select one of the following 3 interviews to hear our CEO, CCO and VP Asia talking about:
Technologies that Create Opportunities
with Serge Van Herck, CEO of Newtec
- Technology innovations that have made the biggest difference
- How technologies create opportunities, reduce costs or help manage complexity
- The most important transformation in the next two years
- Product/innovation wishlist for next few years
Understanding your Customer’s Business
with Thomas Van den Driessche, CCO of Newtec
- What it means to know your customer
- How to make knowledge of the customer a company asset
- How to apply lessons from one customer to a whole set of customers
Providing the Total Customer Solution
with Mario Querner, VP Asia of Newtec
- Definition of a total solution
- Value and challenges
- Advices to move from providing individual services or products into providing total solutions
You can share your opinion by using the comment box following each interview link above. Let us know what you think!
About World Teleport Association
Since 1985, the World Teleport Association (www.worldteleport.org) has focused on improving the business of satellite communications from the ground up. At the core of its membership are the world's most innovative operators of teleports, from independents to multinationals, niche service providers to global carriers. WTA is dedicated to advocating for the interests of teleport operators in the global telecommunications market and promoting excellence in teleport business practice, technology and operations.