Our CTO Frederik Simoens and VP of Market Development Kevin McCarthy shared their thoughts, “Why Now Is the Time for Operators to Get Onboard with Mobility” in SatMagazine’s latest issue.
As the next generation of High Throughput Satellites (HTS) are launched, the impact to our industry will be profound. With abundant capacity and much better economics, these systems will significantly improve existing VSAT services, as well as drive the emergence of new applications. As with any new technology, HTS will also bring new challenges with these opportunities.
- Why Next Generation Space Segment Requires Next Generation Ground Segment
- The Essentials for HTS = DVB-S2X + Mx-DMA™
- The Relief for High-End Mobility
- The First VSAT Modem to Support DVB-S2X: the MDM5000
- How to Enabe Growth through Multiservice
- The Optimal Satcom Solution