The MENA market continues to evolve and satellite technology can offer a wide range of benefits to users across the region for a multitude of applications, from mobility to cellular backhaul to government and defense.
WHAT’S ON SHOW AT THE NEWTEC BOOTH?
Future Proof Satellite Modems
See our complete DVB-S2X wideband modem portfolio
- Optimally meet a variety of market and application requirements
- Can be easily integrated into a single satellite network
Monetize your HTS capacity with Newtec Dialog®
- Hub portfolio for small to multiservice High Throughput Satellite (HTS) and global networks
- Each hub provides flexibility and modularity facilitating growth of networks and addition of services (low initial cost, pay as you grow).
Embracing the Complexity of Government and Defense Satcom Networks, Worldwide
Scale your network to your operational needs
- Ready to deploy anywhere, anytime
- High service availability
Mobility meets Efficiency
Offshore and Maritime
- Build and manage services for a global network
- Satisfy end-user’s connectivity demands
Meet and Monetize increasing demand for 3G and 4G
- Meet stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with guaranteed reliability and service quality and benefit from increased dynamic traffic demand with Mx-DMA®
See our Latest Satellite Broadcast Developments
- Dense Multi-Carrier Satellite Gateway for broadcast, video contribution, exchange and distribution
- Boosting SNG via all-IP Satellite Networks
- MENOSPLUS+: The Most Advanced Multimedia Exchange System
Speaking Slots @ CABSAT
- Mobility: Maritime Morning – "To the Wider Market and Service Horizon", by Andrew Faiola, Head of Mobility at Newtec
Download our flyer to see our latest products and markets we serve.
You can find Newtec at booth E7-20. Want to talk to us?