As part of the 7th Series Forum on High Throughput Satellite (HTS) 2015, Newtec supports GVF and its partners by fueling the discussions in London.
Newtec joins the 15:15 "Roundtable Panel Session 4/Solutions Engineering" which addresses the following topics:
- Terminal and Antenna Technology Product Quality
- The Evolving Installation Ecosystem… The Human and Technology Factors
- The Equipment Type Approvals Environment
- Satellite Interference… Pro-Active and Re-Active Strategies, Resources and Techniques
- Engineering the HTS solution… Engineering the New Mega-LEOs
- Infrastructure Evolution: The Planning, Design & Managing of HTS Terminals/Earth Stations
This session is moderated by Martin Jarrold, Chief of International Programme Development, GVF, and Stéphane Chenard, Senior Consultant, Euroconsult.
Newtec is represented by Jo De Loor, Market Director Multiservice, HTS and Enterprise at Newtec. He is joined by other leading players from the satcom industry including C-COM Satellite Systems and and TIA-TTG ESA ESTEC.
Read more about HTS in Jo's article "Change Ahead".