Event: VSAT 2014,17th-19th September 2014, Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London, UK
Speaker: Serge Van Herck, CEO, Newtec
Topic: You can’t predict the future! So can you prepare yourself?
- With an increasing number of satellite operators launching various flavours of HTS capacity , VSAT service providers are wondering what to do
- Today the main application for this capacity is broadband access but other applications are knocking on the door as well
- Reaching out to end-users for fixed broadband and mobile services can be very different depending on the region, market evolutions and existing infrastructure
- Service providers should make optimal use of their ground segment investment to maximise potential in uncertain and varying conditions
- There are technology innovations that can help