Read more about our EoL policy: http://www.newtec.eu/support/end-of-life-products
MDM6100 Broadcast Satellite Modem should do the trick.
AZ910 DSNG and Contribution Demodulator
- DVB-S2 and DVB-DSNG/S compliant
- QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK and 32APSK
- Data rates up to 155 Mbit/s
- Adaptive equalizer
- Noise & Distortion Estimator (NoDE) tool
- Optional DualFlowTM: ASI + GbE interfaces with integrated IP decapsulator
- Support of Multistream and /or VCM operation
- Optional BISSM descrambling or AES decryption
- Optional 10 MHz reference input/output
- ISSY compliant
- Clean Channel Technology™
- Lower operational cost thanks to highest bandwidth efficiency
- Fully compatible with the satellite DVB standards for a guaranteed interoperability
- High versatility and flexibility
- Future proof design combining video and IP technologies
- High compactness
In its default configuration, the AZ910 is capable to demodulate one MPEG transport stream in DVB-S, DVB-DSNG or DVB-S2 mode and to interface with terrestrial broadcast network through a standard ASI interface. Optionally, an optical ASI interface can be added.
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact