- Agile L-band to IF-band Downconverter
- High Gain
- IF output frequency switchable between 70 and 140 MHz
- Ultra fine L-band frequency resolution (48Hz)
- Very high frequency stability
- High linearity over the entire bandwidth
- Low noise figure
- Spectrum inversion
- Optional LNB power supply
- Optional 10 MHz reference input/output
• Highest signal quality
• Extensive coverage of all transponder frequencies
• High flexibility
The FRC0720 offers some advanced and unique features such as a calibrated high linearity over the entire bandwidth combined with a very high frequency stability.
The FRC0720 is easy to operate and monitor. All control and monitoring parameters are available locally on the front panel and remotely through a web interface. It is also possible to control or monitor the FRC0710 via RMCP or SNMP.
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact