MDM2210 IP Satellite Modem
- Small size, table top or wall mounted
- Optional Wi-Fi and advanced routing support
- Wideband DVB-S2X ACM Forward
- 4CPM MF-TDMA Adaptive Return Link
- Embedded TCP acceleration and encryption
- Multi-level Quality of Service
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 support with versatile IP routing and addressing
- Low jitter for real time applications
- DNS Cache/Relay
- Support of IPv4 and IPv6
- Multiple virtual networks behind the modem
- Over-the-air software upgradeability
- Over-the-air monitoring and diagnostics tools
- Dual satellite configuration settings
- Ka- and Ku-band terminal solutions
- Support for single cable iLNBs
- Low initial investment per user, thanks to a very low terminal cost and unique Point & Play easy installation capability.
- High efficiency, exploiting up to 500 Mbaud wideband S2X carriers and high statistical multiplexing.
- Optional Wi-Fi support (hardware option).
- Easy-to-use multi-language web Graphical User Interface (GUI) for installation, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Adaptive Return Link based on different 4CPM modulations/coding and multiple channel bandwidths.
- High service satisfaction ensured through a true broadband experience.
- Optimal availability and efficiency of DVB-S2X transmission thanks to Newtec’s FlexACM® and ThiMM® technologies.
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact