MDM9000 Satellite Modem for Intelligence Gathering applications, WGS and MilSatCom Networks
- WGS certification pending
- Suitable for low, medium and high speed applications, baudrates up to 133 Mbaud to handle all common transponder sizes
- Clean Channel Technology for additional bandwidth efficiency gains by allowing optimal carrier spacing
- DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X (QPSK up to 256APSK)
- Newtec S2 Extensions (up to 64APSK) for closed network operation
- Optional Equalink® for linear and non-linear pre-distortion
- Reduce impact of RF Interferences (RFI) by enabling the optional DVB RF Carrier ID (DVB-CID)
- Default IF and L-band on TX and RX for ease of operation
- All MODCODs and baudrates default enabled for flexible and optimal operation of the network
- Newtec FlexACM and quick re-acquisition times for increased availability in mobility applications
- Intelligent Uplink Power Control
- NLPC (non-linear post compensation) for intermod removal
- FlexACM for adaptive environments like variable interferences from rain and dust or for inclined orbit operation
- Standard GSE encapsulation for minimal overhead
- Support for MPE, ULE and XPE for working with legacy equipment
- Adaptive traffic shaping and bandwidth management allowing maximal SLA adherence even in case of ACM
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Easy integration with terrestrial data networks
- Easy operation through secure frontpanel, SNMP, HTTP and CLI interfaces
- Modified OpenAMIP support to interwork with stabilized antennas from different vendors
- Fitted with dedicated intelligence gathering features
- Efficiency at the core
- Optimal availability
- Flexibility and scalability for successful operations
MDM9000 Satellite Modem for Intelligence Gathering Applications, WGS and MilSatCom Networks
The WGS (Wideband Global Satellite) certification-pending MDM9000 Satellite Modem is the versatile next generation modem optimized for a wide range of fixed and mobile government and defense applications over satellite.
The MDM9000 modem is typically installed at both ends of a point-to-point satellite link or at the remote sites of a star network. The modem is in full compliance with the DVB-S2 and the recently released DVB-S2X standards while supporting the backwards compatible DVB-S2 Ext mode, all in order to achieve barrier-breaking efficiency at maximum service availability. In receiver mode, the MDM9000 serves as demodulator with dedicated intelligence gathering features.
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact