MN420 TV Satellite Interactive Terminal - Ku Band
- Fully integrated, easy to install turn-key terminal system
- DVB-S2 SCPC Return Channel for high bandwidth contributions/distributions
- High speed IP connection with embedded acceleration
- Integrated video encoder/decoders (max 5 decoders per SIT)
- MPEG-2 4:2:0MP@ML, 4:2:2P@ML Video Multimedia Exchange Services (MMX)
- Automated interface with Multimedia Reservation Server (MRS)
- Supports IP broadband unicast and multicast applications
- Integrated encryption on sessions and data available
- Secure Virtual Network Operation
- Fully integrated VoIP services
- Quality of Service (QoS) (dynamic & constant bit rate)
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Remote software upgradeable
The MN420 TV Satellite Interactive Terminal (SIT) is one of the terminal types that can be used within the Multiservice Broadcast satellite network environment.
The terminal is intended for video broadcasters who need to contribute ore exchange professional video content with remote sites in a fast, reliable and efficient way.
It also provides high-speed Internet, VPN and VoIP services independently of the availability of terrestrial links.
This terminal also exist in a C-band variant.
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact