OM6000 Satellite Modulator Board
Supports Newtec S2 Extensions and ModCods up to 64APSK and is software upgradeable to the new DVB-S2X standard.
- Baud-Rate range: 0.05 – 72 Mbaud
- Frequency ranges: 950-2150 MHz (extended L-band) and 50-90 and 100-180 MHz (IF-band), selectable by a software command – see options list
- Best in class spectral purity
- RF Carrier ID (DVB-CID) – see options list
- Legacy RMCP interface for backwards compatibility or JSONRPC alike management interface
- On-board reference
- For use in MPEG encoders with integrated modulators
- Up to 72 Mbaud data rate transmission for satellite services such as broadcast, distribution or contribution (including Digital Satellite News Gathering) of Digital TV (UHDTV/HDTV/SDTV) signals
With satellite interference becoming an increasing problem, Carrier Identification (CID) is an important part of the solution to mitigate interference Learn more
The new DVB-S2X standard, released in Feb 2014, results in yet another 15-30% efficiency gain in a typical distribution network. Learn more
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact