SAT2210 Satellite Terminal
- Small size, table top or wall mounted
- Optional Wi-Fi and advanced routing support
- Wideband DVB-S2X ACM Forward
- 4CPM MF-TDMA Adaptive Return Link
- Embedded TCP acceleration and encryption
- Multi-level Quality of Service
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 support with versatile IP routing and addressing
- Low jitter for real time applications
- DNS Cache/Relay
- Support of IPv4 and IPv6
- Multiple virtual networks behind the modem
- Over-the-air software upgradeability
- Over-the-air monitoring and diagnostics tools
- Dual satellite configuration settings
- Ka- and Ku-band terminal solutions
- Support for single cable iLNBs
Cost Effective Service Offerings
Thanks to a unique design of both the compact modem and the iLNB, the cost of the terminal is kept to a minimum.
The IP Satellite Modem is available with unique Point & Play® easy-install technology, supporting the installation of the complete terminal without specific qualifications or expensive tools. Point&Play provides correct satellite identification and facilitates pointing. This can happen through audio feedback, or through the Terminal Installation App. This smartphone app connects to the modem through Wi-Fi. It supports a number of key functionalities required during an antenna installation: Site acceptance, polarization adjustment, fully aided antenna pointing, storm testing etc. After mounting and positioning, the integrated certification assures correct installation by giving instant link quality approval. It guarantees that each terminal works at maximum efficiency without any interference risk.
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact