The new DVB-S2X standard, released in Feb 2014, results in yet another 15-30% efficiency gain in a typical distribution network. Combined with other advanced transmission technologies, such as Newtec Equalink® Pre-distortion and DVB multistream operation, network optimizations can result in doubling the capacity at the same OPEX!
10 Improvements in DVB-S2X
- Smaller roll-offs
- Advanced filtering of satellite carriers
- Increased granularity in MODCODs
- Higher order modulation: 64/128/256 APSK support
- Linear and non-linear MODCODs
- Better implementation of MODCODs
- Wideband support
- Very low SNR support for mobile applications
- Channel bonding
- Additional standard scrambling sequences to mitigate co-channel-interference (CCI)
Need help with your project?
We'll advise you
Contact your regional support or sales team for help and detailed information.
Get in contact